GUIDELINES FOR EVENT OR PROGRAM SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
bi3 is Bethesda Inc.’s grantmaking initiative to transform health in Greater Cincinnati. bi3 concentrates its resources to fund innovative ideas with the ability to spark and scale new approaches to improve community health and healthcare.
As a result, bi3 sponsors events, conferences, training programs and similar activities on a very limited basis. Due to the large number of requests for sponsorships we receive each year, bi3 will give priority to the following:
- Promotes one of our focus areas: Maternal and infant health; behavioral health; health equity and social determinants of health.
- Organized by a current grantee of bi3 or an organization in which bi3 or Bethesda Inc., or member of its Board, is a member.
- Located in and benefits the residents of Greater Cincinnati.
- Programs offering a wide range of long-term, comprehensive training to equip participants with skills and strategies.
bi3 does not accept requests from individuals or for-profit businesses.
To inquire about your potential sponsorship, please email Cindy Auger at Cindy_Auger@trihealth.com. Include your:
- Organization name
- Amount requested, and/or information about sponsorship levels or benefits
- Specific use of funding
- bi3 focus area addressed
- Name of the event or activity
- Goal of the event or activity (i.e., awareness, skill building)
- Audience description
- Number of attendees
- Demographic of attending audience (small business owners, healthcare professionals, etc.)
- List any affiliation/membership
- How the event or activity benefits Greater Cincinnati
- Date of event or activity