GUIDELINES FOR SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
bi3 is Bethesda Inc.’s grantmaking initiative to transform health in Greater Cincinnati. bi3 concentrates its resources to fund innovative ideas with the ability to spark and scale new approaches to improve community health and healthcare.
As a result, bi3 sponsors events, conferences and similar activities on a very limited basis. Due to the large number of requests for sponsorships we receive each year, bi3 will give priority to the following events or activities:
- Promotes one of our focus areas: Maternal and infant health; behavioral health; health equity and social determinants of health.
- Organized by a current grantee of bi3 or an association of which bi3 is a member.
- Recognizes a Bethesda Inc. board member for their contributions to improve our community.
bi3 does not accept requests from individuals or for-profit businesses. All events or activities for which funds are requested should be located in and benefit the residents of the Greater Cincinnati community.
To inquire about your potential sponsorship, please email Cindy Auger at Cindy_Auger@trihealth.com. Include your:
- Organization name
- Amount requested
- bi3 focus area addressed
- Goal of the event or activity
- Specific purpose of funding
- If applicable, information about sponsorship levels or benefits
- Potential benefit to Greater Cincinnati Community
- Date of event or activity