To address racism, we must understand the root. That’s the idea behind Greater Cincinnati Foundation’s Racial Equity Matters workshops, which dive deep into the history of racism in America and present methods to enact change. Since 2020, bi3 has sponsored these programs and helped Greater Cincinnati Foundation reach almost 2,000 people in our community.
Read stories about the impact these programs are making in this Soapbox Cincinnati Special Report:
- “Diving into the Groundwater: Exploring the depths of racism”
- “Racial Equity Matters: GCF’s workshops offer eye-opening lessons”
- “‘The time is now to figure this out.’ Lighthouse CEO was moved to action by equity workshops”
- “Racial Equity Matters workshop helped her articulate the sting of racism”
- “Freedom Center president found inspiration in GCF racial equity training”