This year bi3, Bethesda Inc.’s grantmaking initiative to transform health in Greater Cincinnati, is teaming up with the Innovation Center to invite BIG Ideas from TriHealth senior leadership that support innovation and the system’s strategic direction. Together we seek promising programs, projects and initiatives with the potential to spark systems and culture change, drive improved outcomes for patients and the community, and create fundamental shifts in health and healthcare. Ideas should encompass transformative concepts that will not only set TriHealth apart but serve as an extension of bi3’s vision for transforming community health and healthcare.
Successful proposals will offer innovative approaches to accelerate progress in the following areas:
Accelerate design and execution of a comprehensive “consumerism” strategy –focused on enhanced access and convenience, price and quality transparency, and technology-enabled services to position TriHealth as the market leader.
Execute ambitious TriHealth population health management agenda, for example:
- Primary care-led accountable care teams to deliver triple aim + one (provider engagement)
- Ambulatory care coordination to enhance care retention while actively managing care transitions
- Transition to value-based payment models with commercial and government payers to include delegated services and smart risk
- Transform corporate health as the vehicle for developing direct-to-employer products to secure new value-based arrangements
- Enable new technologies to improve patient access to care and accelerate innovative approaches to improve health for patients with complex care needs
Funding from bi3 could range from $100,000 for planning grants to $3 million for multi-year implementation grants. You can learn more about bi3, including past and current funded projects, at www.bi3.org.
Submit your BIG Idea via the Bright Ideas website at the TriHealth Innovation Center by 5 p.m. on November 12, 2018.
Ideas should encompass transformative concepts that will not only set TriHealth apart but serve as an extension of bi3’s vision for transforming community health and healthcare.